Madrid is the largest cities in Spain.
We propose you to discover 2 of the authentic neighborhoods of Madrid. Here you will not see tourists walking through downtown streets that have lost its local character.
Only private walking tour through the Madrid districts of Malasana and Salamanca, by a licensed guide and expert in urban design. You will discover exciting things that ordinary visitors would hardly find by themselves.
Best walking tour for travelers who look for a deep insight into the diversity of Madrid's neighborhoods.
Licensed guides, expert in cultural and historical evolution of Malasana and Salamanca districts
TRAVELER: Age: 0 - 120
Public transportation options are available nearby
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
What To Expect
Madrid is one of the cities with the best quality of life in the world. And also the most exciting of all Spanish speaking cities.
Walk with Irina, licensed guide and our director, in cuttest and coolest Madrid's neighborhood. Malasana. Picturesque streets and charming buildings. Lively and bohemian rhythm of life. Lots of nice vintage fashion shops.Music bars and typical taverns everywhere. Tasty and healthy food restaurants. Many terraces to have a tapas & wine break. Enjoy the casual, bohemian atmosphere, of Malasana.
Admission Ticket Free
Barrio de Salamanca
2.- Barrio de Salamanca
The Barrio de Salamanca is where 'old money' people live in downtown Madrid. Exclusive, stylish and elegant.
In this private Walk through the Barrio de Salamanca we include:
- Irina, official guide of Madrid that will lead you through beautiful places that tourists hardly know by themselves.
- Tapa and wine in the best bar in Madrid in 2019 ( official award ).
- An entertaining architectural, sociological analysis of the neighborhood and its inhabitants.
- A pleasant walk for lovers of ''window shopping'' and worldly "high standing" life .
At the beginning of the 20th century, the Upper Bourgeoisie established in the Barrio de Salamanca. It will become the most elegant residential district of downtown.
The today Salamanca neighborhood will distinguish itself by :
- Its varied architecture. Exclusive apartment buildings alternate with spectacular palaces of impressive interior courtyards.
- The attractive shops of Spanish fashion designers.
- The best international fashion brands.
- Excellent restaurants and bars with varied offers of delicious Tapas and wines.
- Art galleries, where you can enjoy the proposals of contemporary artists.
- An elegant and refined atmosphere in every corner of the neighborhood.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Madrid by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Madrid. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Madrid and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Madrid.